What to expect at our showroom in Swindon.
We need to observe the recommended precautions in social distancing to reduce the risk to all of us, so please bear the following in mind:
1. We have hand sanitiser and gloves inside the showroom entrance, and ask that all customers use these on entry.
2. Please respect 2m distancing from other customers and staff while you are in the showroom.
We have plenty of space on our two floors to allow for social distancing, but please be aware of other customers.
3. We are running with fewer staff then usual so please be patient with the attention we can provide.
4. Wherever possible please make an appointment so we know who is coming in and we can spread visits out as evenly as possible.
We may need to ask you to wait outside if we have too many visitors at the same time.
Customers with appointments will take priority.
5. When you come, please limit the size of your party to 2 people and wherever possible leave your children in safety at home.
6. Please do not come to our showroom if you have or have recently had any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
7. Feel free to get in contact with your needs by
phoning us on 01793 855566 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can minimise the time needed to discuss your requirements in person.